I am committed to safeguarding the privacy of my website visitors; this policy sets out how I will treat your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION I COLLECT
I may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
· information that you provide when communicating with me through the “Contact” form (name, email address and the content of your communication)
· when you visit our website my web server automatically records the name of your internet service provider (ISP), the website from which you visited me, the pages on my site you visit amongst other statistics through the utilisation of “Cookies”. This information is anonymous.
· information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. This information is anonymous.
USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I may use your personal information to:
· provide you with further information about the services I offer or to assist you in answering questions you may have submitted.
· send invoices to you and collect payments from you.
· send to you further recommendations and suggested exercises relating to your condition which I think may be of interest to you, and where you have specifically agreed to this.
· email you promotional information relating to the services I offer.
I will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
· to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
· in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
· in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. I do not sell, rent or distribute personally identifiable information to third parties.
You may instruct me to provide you with any personal information I hold about you. You may instruct me NOT to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time (in practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to my use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or I will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes).
The website may contain links to other websites. I am not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let me know if the personal information which I hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
59 Lavender Sweep
London SW11 1DY
Alternatively, you can contact me by telephone on 07792 717 357.